Spice Benefits For Stomach Cooking ingredients commonly found in curry, curries, and various traditional masks. Seasonings following vapor have good properties for stomach health:
1. Ginger (Zingiber officinale): Because of spices –, this one contains an active constituent that has a nature to stimulate the digestive system by stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes.
2. Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Miller, fennel-adasan tribe or Apiaceae) has long been known as one component of traditional medicine because it contains anethole, which can stimulate the secretion of digestive fluids and stomach. Fennel also contains aspartic acid, which acts as an anti-bloating in the abdomen.
3. Yogurt: Milk is made by fermentation containing probiotic bacteria responsible for several intestine activities, such as producing lactase that kills harmful bacteria and improves digestive function.
4. Klabet is an herb that grows in the Mediterranean world. Klabet seeds and leaves are used as a spice in cooking and to treat a variety of healthcare in Egypt, Greece, Italy, and South Asia. Because the label contains protein, vitamin C, niacin, potassium, and diosgenin (which are compounds that have properties similar to estrogen), other active constituents in fenugreek are alkaloids, lysine, and L-tryptophan, and steroid saponins (diosgenin, yamogenin, tigogenin, and neotigogenin). Other benefits can help reduce the risk of constipation and digestion and relieve stomach bloating.
5. Mint (Mentha cordifolia) has a fragrant aroma and refreshing taste of calm. Semriwing fragrant aroma and mint leaves caused by volatile oil content of menthol oil. These leaves contain vitamin C, provitamin A, phosphorus, iron, calcium, and potassium. It is usually used to treat digestive problems, heartburn, and flatulence. Other benefits can stimulate appetite and can also treat nausea and headaches.
6. Peppermint tea has been used for medicinal purposes for many years. Famous Peppermint is potent to relieve abdominal pain and is often used as a main ingredient in hot drinks like tea. Peppermint is also an ideal drug to relieve headaches.
7. Bay Leaf is a type of herb leaf commonly used for a variety of European cuisine. These bay leaves have medicinal properties that can be used in everyday life, such as migraines and depression, improve digestion, and help detoxify the system.